Local Authorities, Housing Associations, RSLs & RTAs

Call Us on 020 8366 5000 to see how we can help you

Local Authorities, Housing Associations, RSLs & RTAs

Managing a large stock of property is a challenging task for any organisation. MSA can assist in meeting the needs of local authorities, housing associations, social landlords and recognised tenants associations.

Outsourcing work items such as stock condition surveys, party wall matters, building defect surveys, domestic building supervision roles and procurement, etc. can help lighten the work load and enable the organisation to operate more efficiently.

We have provided advice to recognised tenants associations who require expert assistance in relation to variety of issues such as planned maintenance works. For example as tenants you may be faced with a proposal for mandatory double glazing replacement windows in a block that will require a large expenditure for each leaseholder. MSA can assist in collating evidence as to whether such a proposal would be necessary or not.

As a chartered building practice you can rely on us to provide a professional and responsive service at all times. Please feel free to contact us for an informal discussion with one our surveyors to understand how we can best serve your needs.

Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.